Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 7, 2013, 02:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mogrann View Post
    update on Noble. She passed over to the Rainbow Bridge last night. Run free baby girl and eat all the carrots you want. Not sure if I posted in this thread or not but we found out from the vet that Noble was a she not a he as the pet store told us.
    I'm so sorry Mogrann. Was she sick? She's in a better place, running with other bunnies, binkying, nibbling on clover in the shade. She was so lucky to have a good home like the one you provided.

RIP Noble.
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

May 7, 2013, 10:41 PM
    Totally unexpected. She was out for play time. Got a treat of lettuce, was eating drinking hopping around,. checked on her this am and she was on her side laying stretched out. She was close to where we sleep so I am thinking she went in her sleep peacefully (please don't correct me if this is wrong). She is on the Rainbow Bridge playing with Pony and waiting for me.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 8, 2013, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mogrann View Post
    Totally unexpected. she was out for play time. Got a treat of lettuce, was eating drinking hopping around,.. checked on her this am and she was on her side laying stretched out. She was close to where we sleep so I am thinking she went in her sleep peacefully (please don't correct me if this is wrong). She is on the Rainbow Bridge playing with Pony and waiting for me.
    As you know rabbits hide illness very well, they have to, they're prey animals. This has happened to me a few times as well, perfectly healthy bunny (or so it seems) then gone the next day, no rhyme or reason.

I'm very sure she went peacefully in her sleep.

I know you well Mogrann, and knowing you you're likely somehow blaming yourself for this. If that's the case, I want to tell you right now to stop it! There was nothing you could do, she didn't show that she was sick. I know that if she had you would have rushed her to the vet, I know that for a fact. This happens with rabbits. In fact, most people, when they lose a rabbit, don't see it coming. By the time a rabbit shows it's sick it's already too late to do anything. She had a wonderful life, a wonderful family, lots of love and care. She was one of the lucky ones.

She and pony are together now. Pony was on the other side of the bridge waiting for her. Now Pony has a friend until you all meet again.

If you need to talk you know how to contact me. Okay?

((hugs))

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What I need to do for my bunny? [ 35 Answers ]

I thought I would get better help and more replies if I posted here. What do you use for the bunnies to chew on to keep their teeth grinded down? Or am I better off having her taken to the vet. When can she be spayed? At what age anyway? Oh and Alty if you come back and read this, I was...

I want a bunny [ 10 Answers ]

I want a bunny I never told my mom I wanted a bunny yet I am scared of what she is going too say. I bet she is going to say you have too many animals I have 2 dogs 5 cats 2 ponies 6 chinkens 2 goats and one is going to have a baby next year:D 1 bird only 2 animals live in the house. I take care of...

What does BUNNY mean? [ 8 Answers ]

My name is Bunny, I do not know its meaning. Tell

My bunny again. [ 5 Answers ]

So well... My rabbit is pulling out a lot of fur, and making a nest with it, SHE IS NOT PREGNANT, as she hasn't been around a male for at least 4 months. Im not worried about the whole nest thing, its about how much hair she is taking out! Half her cage is complete hair! Also I don't know if I...

Bunny has become unfriendly [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I recently adopted 2 bunnies, a male and a female. They were brother and sister and never separated. My male rabbit had recently died(about a month ago), and now the five month old female is attacking anyone who puts there hand in her cage! Its hard to even feed her! Please help. I am...

View more questions Search