Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thechosen Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2011, 04:43 PM
    Movie About Snake-Parasites
    There was horror movie about snakes that were parasite-like. People found them in snow or mountains, don't recall, I saw it long time ago. Then in the end there was monster that tore apart body or something...

May 23, 2011, 02:43 AM
    Let me add that it was something about virus. Anybody?
    articthunder Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 05:52 PM
    Sounds like Slither.

Jun 3, 2011, 12:08 AM
    Comment on articthunder's post
    No. The movie I saw was ~20-25 years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White lint looking parasites on clothes [ 2 Answers ]

I have white. Lint looking parasites on my clothes,towels,etc. If I wet the lint and look at it through a magnifying glass ,I see little red larva or eggs. Please respond.

An orange small snake and then a big green snake that swallowed her right leg [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter of 7 years dreamed that my mother-in-law had a bookshop. My husband and I where in there as well. She saw an orange small snake and we will all scared of it but then there where an big green snake that swallowed her right leg. When she asked me to help her I answered that I couldn't.

Insects / Parasites in Clothing! [ 48 Answers ]

HELP!! Does anyone know what this is? Can you help me research this pest? I've been searching the internet and writing people for several weeks. Yet I haven't been able to find information on this pest. So it must be something new. People are contracting a tiny white insect, arthropod,...

Tiny white parasites that look like lint [ 6 Answers ]

Will they make me sick or cause my death?

Parasites [ 7 Answers ]

Being health conscious reading up on parasites has just plain freaked me out. I mean the idea of worms or microscopic parasites living inside of you. Not to mention the percentage of people infected with parasites are just plain staggering. What do you gyes think of colonix as being a colon...

View more questions Search