Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annemieke Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

May 20, 2011, 12:23 PM
    How many jumpers to a fleece?
    How many sheep fleeces do you need to knit a jumper (or how many jumpers can you knit out of 1 fleece)? Thanks! AW.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 20, 2011, 01:31 PM

You would have to ask the question, how many spools do you get out of one sheep fleece and that would depend on how good a spooler you were.

So your question is actually redundant because spooling a sheep fleece is an art depending on the quality of the fleece and the art of the spooler.

Back to the question board with you my dear and do not pass GO

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pink Boston Red Sox fleece fabric [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me if they know where I can purchase pink Boston Red Sox fleece. I have searched the net and it looks like they may have pulled it because of misuse. I want to make myself a 3 yard fleece blanket. Thank you

Wiring and certain jumpers [ 4 Answers ]

There was a post by ACETC back on August 3rd 2007 that confirms my question, but I bypassed it by doing this and I need to know if it is safe. I just bought a house and replaced the old thermostat with a new one. The old configuration was, RH/RC jumped, White wire in O, G, Y, and blue which is...

How to set master/slave jumpers [ 3 Answers ]

I want to add a second hard drive to my system. How do I know where to put the jumper to make the new drive the slave? I don't have any documentation on the second drive. Is there anything else I need to do or watch out for so it doesn't screw something up? It was attached once before, but it...

View more questions Search