Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellawes2005 Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

May 19, 2011, 04:24 PM
    Help with free english to spanish word perfect translation programs
    My father manages a mobile home village where a great deal of his tenants speak mainly Spanish. He is looking for a program to download that will enable him to translate his documents(Rules and Regulations, etc.) into Spanish from English without having to do this word for word. He went to Office Depot and they did not sell these programs, but informed him that there were many online that he could download that were free. Any ideas on where to search?

Thanks,
    Julie
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 19, 2011, 06:04 PM

Real bad idea to rely on any program to translate legal contracts. Particularly free ones. Software Translations are frequently not good or accurate. And that could open him up to legal problems.

Strongly advise having them properly translated. A single legal action would cost more.

This from personal experience with most of them over the years. I speak multiple languages... and while my other languages aren't perfect. They are still FAR better than ANY translation program I have worked with to this day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recipe translation from english to spanish [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if any one knows of any type of program/website or....something to help me translate a lot of recipes from English to Spanish, still using the US measuring system. It is for a restaurant so, it should read well and proffessional. Thanks

Does anyone know the English to Sanskrit translation for the word [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the English to Sanskrit translation for "believe" and "I believe"? I'm looking for the written forms and phonetic pronunciation. Thanks!

I need an English to Spanish translation for work [ 2 Answers ]

The company I work at is having a really big thanksgiving dinner today. We have a bunch of mexicans working for us, and I don't know if any of them speak english. So, just so I'm sure, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to say "time to eat" in spanish? We are having all of them eat with us...

Spanish to English translation (spoken word on video) [ 1 Answers ]

I need someone to translate the speech of this video word for word, or just help me understand certain details about this phone. I am willing to compensate you for your time if needed. I would prefer a word for word text answer if possible. Thanks! (I am pretty sure it is in Spanish) YouTube...

View more questions Search