Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AfrikChic Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 03:21 PM
    Fair and white exclusive lotion good ?
    I am trying to lighten my skin. I want to be 3-4 shades lighter than I am now. I started using g&g with orange lid mix other products and its just OK but I swer this gave me stretch marks between my thighs.

Am looking for a good product I use to get light. Was thinking of fair and white exclusive lotion for the body and mix with the cream also for my feet and kncules since its da hardest part. Please can anyone let me know what product they have encountered that works great and DON'T GIVE STRETCH MARKS.. because I have stretch marks and I ain't tryna make it worst.. lol. HELP... :(
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

May 29, 2011, 08:46 AM

F&W exclusive is awesome.Mix with its serum in your palm.
    AfrikChic Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2011, 12:36 AM
    Comment on Violaename's post
    @ violaename... do you know where I can buy some. There are fake ones out there so where can I get original. And THANKS :)
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

May 31, 2011, 05:51 AM

You are right about the fake ones.
    I get mine from the website-LINK REMOVED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

Is fair and white clearing milk a lightening lotion [ 1 Answers ]

Is fair and a white clearing milk a lighting lotian and does it work

Micro balls in Fair and White exclusive. [ 2 Answers ]

Guys,I just opened another bottle of F&W Exclusive and when I rubbed it on both hands,I felt some micro balls in it... like it wasn't mixed well or so. What could it be?

Hi,has any tried fair and white exlucive lotion [ 1 Answers ]

Does fair and white exclusive lightens the skin?

Fair and White Exclusive [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone on here used the Fair and White Exclusive line? If so how do you rate it:) I know a few of you stated that they used Fair and White and they got a bad reaction. I used their Original line (the one in the white box) and it irritated my skin which caused it to get darker but their...

View more questions Search