Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frailty Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2004, 04:28 AM
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
    In year 4 of the game I went through old areas to gain more experience but they actually let me take more myrhh from the tree. It never happened in year three. I was just wondering do they give you myrhh anywhere now that I'm in year 5. If so I don't think it would be much of a challenge.

Or is there signs to show that areas need to be re-explored.

Thanks.
    GreenX Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2004, 06:50 PM
    Yes, there is even more to be found in Yr 5!

This game is great!
    GreenX Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2004, 06:51 PM
    There's no signs, you have to take time away from the main quest, it can get boring just walking around :eek:
    cfablemaster Posts: 30, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2006, 04:56 PM
    Years
    Every couple of years myhrr will regenerate on the tree. It takes 2 or 3 years.
    It doesn't appear evry year on the same tree. I was in year 24 1ce
    Please comment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasy Novel, modern people sucked into fantasy land [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a book I read once that involved modern people being magically transported to a fantasy land. It starts with a male Truck driver picking up a female hitch-hiker. They both have terrible personal lives and not much to live for. While they are driving down...

Chronicles of Narnia [ 6 Answers ]

This is more of a comment than a question. Tonight I rented the recent Chronicles of Narnia movie for the kids and watched it along with them. I hadn't seen it yet, but I remember when it came out, it was criticized for being "too Christian". At the time I didn't have an opinion one way or another,...

Final fantasy 8 and final fantasy x on ps2 [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone played these two games as I was wondering if they are worth buying

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [ 2 Answers ]

There's one thing about this I don't understand. As I was reading the information booklet I noticed that they mention that a " SINGLE PLAYER can play MULTIPLAYER mode alone". Is this possible ? If it is could you please let me know.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [ 1 Answers ]

Is it actually worth creating eight characters in a single player mode. This games great by the way.

View more questions Search