Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wshumsky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 09:25 AM
    32 weeks pregnant
    My wife is 32 weeks pregnant, how often should be seeing her OBGYN at this point? There seem to be no complications with her pregnancy.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2011, 10:20 AM

If she is having a normal pregnancy, there is no need to see an Ob-Gyn at all. A midwife or practice nurse can provide all the care she needs at the moment. It depends on where you live, but at 32 weeks, one visit every two or three weeks is average.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 to 3 weeks pregnant according to a blood test but I think I should be 5 weeks? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 21 years old and recently I took 3 at home pregnancy tests all came up positive instantly. So I went to the doctor to confirm my pregnancy and he did a urine and blood test both positive... my question is my blood test showed that I was 1 to 3 weeks pregnant. And that doesn't make sense...

12 weeks pregnant with diarrhea since 4 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

Is this normal and will it go away? It happens almost everyday or sometimes right after I eat. This is my fourth pregnancy and this has never happened to me before. My diet is healthy (not a lot of greasy foods) I eat meat, dairy, fruits and veggies. Not taking a prenatal vitamin so it is not...

18 weeks pregnant [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 weeks pregnant and am a bit worried about the amount of weight I have put on already! Before I got pregnant I was 8st now I am 8st 11llb so I have already put on 11llbs. I think this is a bit much!! Im trying to eat healthy but I am ALWAYS hungry!! Also with my job I am sat down at a...

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search