Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisalewis46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 01:19 AM
    Anger issues
    Hello, I really ned some help . My 24 year old daughter still lives with me, she is hateful , man , inconciderate, vindictive, moody, mouthy, disrescectful to me , my husbund and even her boyfriend. She's making me crazy. How can I get her to talk to me and find out why sh is this way.Ive never done anything to her, acually I've done everythingfor her
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 19, 2011, 02:34 AM

You've done everything for her. That is the problem. She's an adult now and should be living on her own.

Tell her just how ungrateful she is and give her a timeline of when you expect her to be all moved out and on her own.
    mulattomama Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Jun 15, 2011, 10:22 AM

Get her out on her own. Maybe then she'll appreciate all you do. If you allow her to treat you that way and to live with you, how can you expect her to change?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok how do I know if I have anger issues? [ 1 Answers ]

Honestly I keep 90% of my emotions hidden. But I always have serious thoughts of destruction and pain and hurting people and things of that sort but the thing is these thoughts aren't like "wouldnt it be cool to blow so-and-so up?..haha" no its more like "if i have to deal with them again i might...

Anger issues [ 6 Answers ]

I keep getting really angry and cannot control my temper example; I got really angry at my friend the other day for something he did and started pulling his hair and punching him in the face I also smash things and forget heaps of things, I am 17 year old girl, I don't think it's that normal....

DO I have anger issues? [ 11 Answers ]

At school I'm a good student with a gpa 0f 3.7. The teacher and students think I'm a feeble,frail and somewhat of a protectorate. Well they are certainly wrong, I may appear that but in reality I'm a malevolent being. Also I spend most of my day alone in my room.I hate being seem as a weak little...

Anger issues [ 2 Answers ]

I found a job, was doing good in everything in school,grades,job except at home. My mom and my stepdad had kicked me out of the house because I was calling my mom names but what else could have I said I mean she was talking bad about me in front of my sisters. I have to admit something's hurt me...

View more questions Search