Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curius9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2011, 11:34 PM
    Thermal imaging, body heat
    In light of all of the missing persons reports, murdes etc. I am curious to know if a high dollar thermal imageing camers will help detect body heat in shallow graves.(body being 1 foot or less below surface.
    And how long it would detect body heat as the body is cooling one foot deep.( how long does it take for a body to loose 50 degrees in 40 degree weather?)
    And also does a body produce heat during the time it is decaying.and approximatly how much.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 18, 2011, 11:36 PM

Why does this sound like homework to me?

A partial answer is that maggots cause heat. Buried bodies infested with maggots can be detected because of the maggots' activities.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 21, 2013, 12:08 PM
    First, it's stated policy. AMHD does not do homework.

Second, this is homework from 2011, probably figured out by now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermal imaging in the video [ 0 Answers ]

Sounds like seal track the video is filmed in thermal imageing camera

Kenmore dryer won't heat.changed the heat element+thermal fuse.still won't heat [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore dryer(110.96582100) is 15 years old. Worked great until it stopped heating. Actually it started taking longer and longer to dry the clothes. But now it won't heat at all. I've changed the heating element and thermal fuse. Could it be the thermistor or high limit thermostat? Don't want...

Replaced thermal fuse and dryer will not heat up [ 2 Answers ]

ii removed thermal fuse and dryer starts up ,now I let it run for awhile and it dosen't heat up! I also checked the heating element and thermal cut off /high limit theramal fuses and they all passed continuity test what can be the issue?

Specific heat conduction or thermal coefficient [ 3 Answers ]

Hi!:) Wanted to ask whether somebody could help me to find values of heat conduction and thermal coefficient for platinum and Hg.

View more questions Search