Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomsdaynight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2011, 07:00 PM
    I have the same problem.
    But my flame fires OK, the second tube fires almost as fast as the ignition tube, but the third tube waits for ever , fires but to late to heat the flame seņor. The next fire might be fine.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2011, 07:38 PM

The burner assembly and/or the gas orifices need to be cleaned, and the gas input (manifold pressure) needs to be checked & adjusted if necessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central heating problem or water meter problem? [ 3 Answers ]

We live in an apartment building and the individual water usage is measured by private water meters (mechanical). When the apartment was built, 2 years ago, some of the meters had been fitted the wrong way (in reverse). Yesterday a plumber attended to rectify 3 meters. My 2 neighbours meters were...

Dachshund Back problem - urinating problem [ 6 Answers ]

My dachshund is now on box-rest after his back problems caused paralysis in his back legs. Is there any method to help him urinate or defecate?Basically after losing the use of his back legs, he has lost the ability to urinate or defecate by himself.

My 2006 Taurus has a problem hesitating to start sometimes, what could be the problem [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes when starting my 2006 Ford Taurus, it hesitate to start, sometimes it does this and sometimes not, what could the problem? I'm thinking the starter. I replaced the battery, thinking it could be the battery, but the problem still exist. Help!

If a Person Has a Problem With Raccoons, Can They Be Trained to Not Be a Problem? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, All! The title is my question. I've had a problem with raccoons invading my property for years. Is there a way that they can be trained to not be a problem? Thanks!

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search