Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swick457 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2011, 09:04 AM
    St. John's School of Business

My daughter in law graduated from St. John's School of Business , Main St. Springfield, Ma. approx. 25 years ago. The school closed and she needs her transcripts for another position. Where can we track the journey of these documents?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2011, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by swick457 View Post
    My daughter in law graduated from St. John's School of Business , Main St. Springfield, Ma., approx. 25 years ago. The school closed and she needs her transcripts for another position. Where can we track the journey of these documents?
    I made a phone call (we librarians do that) to the Massachusetts Dept. of Higher Education in Boston. A very helpful woman, who believed the records have not been kept, told me that you need to talk with the office that is in charge of for-profit schools.

That office is the Office Of Proprietary Schools. The number is (781) 338-6048 (general number) or (781) 338-3854 (Mary Jane Fay, "who knows everything").
    mgaspari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 11:12 AM
    Did you ever find anything out about this school? I graduated 30 years ago this week. I have had a great career thanks to them. I would love to contact the school owner to thank him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Papa John's Pizza to Camaro Owners Today [ 0 Answers ]

In celebration of Papa John's Camaro coming home, Papa John's will give a free large one-topping pizza to any Camaro owner who visits a store on Wednesday, August 26th. Papa John's To Give Away Free Pizza To Camaro Owners! - Papa John - Jalopnik

Getting into Harvard Business School? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Canadian Engineer who would like to apply to HBS. I am very worried that my GPA is not good enough for them to even consider me. The overall 4 years gives me a GPA lower than 3.0, but I have not written my GMAT yet. I intend on doing well, and have as my goal to rank in the 99th...

Praxis Business School [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hello every one! Has any body any idea anything about the "Praxis Business School" recently opened this year in Kolkata that too I heard very near to IIM, Kolkata..?

John's joke of the week [ 1 Answers ]

A koala is sitting up in a gum tree... smoking a joint when a little lizard walks past and looks up and says, "Hey Koala ! What are you doing?" The koala says, "Smoking a joint, come up and have some." So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few joints. After a...

St. John's Wort [ 2 Answers ]

How effective is St. John's Wort for depression. I have read good articles and have also seen some that say it is not effective. What would be the best nutritional supplement to take for depression/anxiety?

View more questions Search