Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GBhura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2011, 09:44 PM
    Inheritance (Inheritance ( how father share money in his life b/w their children)
    My father is alive but his memory really weak, so us siblings have decided to gave our older sister the power of attorney, now we would like to sale the house and distribute the money.
    We are 3 brothers and five sisters our mother has passed away as well as our older brother, But we were wondering about his family's share. As well as our share according to the quran and hadith

What Quran and Sunah say about distribution on that money what will be the ratio among us (brother and sister) as well as my father share.

Please guide us according to quran and hadith.

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

California inheritance law are children of incest entitled to inheritance ? [ 8 Answers ]

A man impregnates his daughter then unsuccessfully tries to kill his wife before committing suicide. The daughter has a child,and the wifecontinues the relationship which set off the event,and lives in the original house with the new husband.Other property owned by the deceased is presumably placed...

Which children receive inheritance [ 1 Answers ]

A married woman gives birth to 4 kids durin marriage- all of which get husband's last name. In divorce, it clearly states that 2 of the kids are NOT husband's. Ex-husband dies in GA, w/o a will. Which children will receive the inheritance?

Should grandchildren who are not legalized receive a full share of syb inheritance fr [ 5 Answers ]

Mom died and received money from her dead brother, if socalled grandchildren don't have proof should they reveive a full share, or the syblings inhertance

Calif.Inheritance taxes on savings bonds & Roth Ira direct to Children/Grnd Children? [ 2 Answers ]

In California is there inheritance tax (State or Federal) on savings bonds left to grandchildren or Roth Ira funds left to the children directly and outside of the Living Trust? Is the tax rate higher to the grandchildren than it would be if the bonds were left to the children? Is the tax paid...

Inheritance Money [ 1 Answers ]

One day, I had a phone call from an insurance company that my grandmother left me some money. I was so excited that I did not get a number or the name of the insurance company. How do I find that money now?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.