Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kalvarez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2011, 04:46 PM
    How do I voluntarily dismiss a child support case in the California Family Court
    How do I voluntarily dismiss a child support case in the California Family Court? What form(s) do I need to file to just have this spcific case dropped? Both parties agree to completely Drop the child support case. How do I go about getting this resolved? *** HELP
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 17, 2011, 07:01 PM

Can you explain your situation first? Depending on the answer there may be an avenue to take or not.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2011, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalvarez View Post
    How do I voluntarily dismiss a child support case in the California Family Court? What form(s) do I need to file to just have this spcific case dropped? Both parties agree to completely Drop the child support case. How do i go about getting this resolved? *** HELP
    As califdad said, there are different circumstances for each case. What works for one couple may not for the next due to their exclusive situation. Who filed for child support, you or the state? Were you receiving state aid for yourself and/or the child?

Is this related to your other question about establishing a custody order? If so, why are you looking to terminate child support now and then refile at a later date?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file a motion to dismiss for lack of jurisdiction in a child custody case [ 6 Answers ]

I let my 3yr old son go on vacation with his dad that he had no contact with for three years. His dad only had him for a week in VA nad he filed for custody. My son and I have been living in Fl for the past three years. I have spoken to numerous attorneys and they told me that I can file a motion...

How to file a motion to dismiss a child support order California from out of state? [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Virginia. I have a child support order in California because that's where my kids lived when myself and their mother were separated for 7 years. California is where the order exists. It was never transferred to Virginia. My children have now been with me for the last 4 years, but the...

How to file a motion to dismiss a child support order California from out of state? [ 0 Answers ]

I live in Virginia. I have a child support order in California because that's where my kids lived when myself and their mother were separated for 7 years. California is where the order exists. It was never transferred to Virginia. My children have now been with me for the last 4 years, but the...

Filing a motion to dismiss in family court [ 10 Answers ]

I need to file a motion to dismiss or quash.I can only find forms to be used by county government.Here's the skinny. Case is (brought by county cs dept.) child support only case. The custody case is in a different county and I am the petitioner and she is the respondent in that case.Child support...

View more questions Search