Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeyhoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2011, 10:26 AM
    About witchcraft
    How am I able to know that someone performed witchcraft on me?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 17, 2011, 10:53 AM
    You got a large wart on the end of your nose and an affinity for cats and pointy hats.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 17, 2011, 10:59 AM

Ask them?

A white witch would not have cast a spell on you without your permission. Period.

What makes you think someone cast a spell on you?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 17, 2011, 06:00 PM
    Yes, can we hear the reasons/circumstances that make you believe something spiritual is afoot? Can't help without further info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie or might be a miniseries about wiccan or witchcraft [ 0 Answers ]

I don't know the title as I didn't get to watch the beginning. I remember a scene where the teenage girls eat raven or crow feathers and becomes a raven or crow. A girl does this and jumps off a building. And I remember a bus blowing up cause of the magic thing. A symbol I remember is the circle or...

Witchcraft? [ 8 Answers ]

Witches... I'v heard you can be wiccan, how? Are you born that way or can you become? Any body actually wiccan and has done spells or enchantments or what ever you do? Im courious... :eek: any help will will good! ** edited for spelling***

Spells and Witchcraft [ 27 Answers ]

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I am in search of either of the following, or both if possible: - Love spell, that doesn't require ingredients of any kind - Sleeping spell, that makes the person stay asleep until you choose to let them wake up.

Title Of A Movie (Witchcraft) [ 3 Answers ]

I am tryning to think of a title for a movie about a witch who makes friends with a blonde haird woman very famous actor. A lot of the movie is a blur to me but I remember that the lead witch has a bobed hair cut that is jet black in coliur and she makes some kind of purple potion that allows her...

View more questions Search