Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 16, 2011, 02:41 AM
    Dead azaleas
    Has anyone else lost most of their azaleas, perhaps due to the harsh winter? I'm in New England.
    current pert

May 19, 2011, 12:56 AM
    I see lots of azaleas in bloom everywhere.

My largest one is dead. No idea why. Sigh.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2011, 07:30 PM

It might not be dead, dead. I'm not familiar with your weather, but I have 'thought' that I had lost some and then after pruning they came back the following season.
    current pert

May 20, 2011, 02:50 AM
    Thanks. I found something that said that age might be a factor too and to prune back, and it is old.
    current pert

May 30, 2011, 05:51 AM
    10 days later - starting to put forth leaves, long after everyone else's.
    I guess it's just developmentally challenged.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Seeing The Dead [ 35 Answers ]

Hi , I'm 15 , recently been very ill for 4 weeks with bad headaches , since I've been ill I've started seeing people , weird strange people , lately I've noticed these people are dead since I saw my uncle who passed away a year ago , This also happened when I was about 7 , my parents thought I...

Newly azaleas drooping, what to do? [ 3 Answers ]

I just repotted 4 azaleas and ~20 hours later they are drooping. Before repotting they were blooming and had very dry leaves, almost like a artificial plant, though the soil was moist. The roots of 4 plants were well watered but a solid mass with very little soil in the original pot. There were...

Is african violet potting soil acidic enough for azaleas? [ 4 Answers ]

Is miracle-gro african violet potting soil acidic enough for azaleas or do I need to add something else? The lable says the soil is ~5-6 ph. My other options are miracle gro potting soil, vermiculite, MG moisture control potting soil and MG seed starter mix. Or I could buy bonsai kodama soil...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

View more questions Search