Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmzcrrazi Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2011, 07:18 PM
    What are some universites in southern California that offer veterinarian medicine?
    I've been thinking about being a wild life veterinarian and I don't really want to go somewhere too far away from home and also because of money.. if someone can help me pleasee!! Help I'm going to santa monica community college then I want to transfer to a university that offers veterinarian medicine does anyone know any schools?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 16, 2011, 06:51 AM

Yes, UC Davis. UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine

You had the same question in March - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/furthe...go-563589.html

Please use proper English when you post on adult boards. "Wanna" is not a word.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copper bus panels in Southern California - Do they Exist? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm getting ready to install a whole new electrical service in my home. I really want a 200 amp meter/load center combo panel with a copper bus, and a 200 amp subpanel with a copper bus. BUT, it's almost as if copper bus panels aren't sold in this part of the country. So far I've tried: - Home...

Finding a Cold Air Return Grill in Southern California [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a cold air return grill size 31 1/2 by 10 do you know where I can find one that size in southern California preferably near Anaheim? Thanks you. Christina

Southern California University for Professional Studies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, came across this university that offers a doctorate in Psychology that is totally through on-line education. It boasts that it is recognized by BOARD OF PSYCHOLOGY of the State of California, accepts the University’s Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology (PhD) and the Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)...

Southern California Ballooning [ 0 Answers ]

I just got back from vacationing in San Diego and had a wonderful time. I went on a hot air balloon and was so impressed with where I went that I figured I would post it as an option in case anyone had questions about balloon rides, the history of it, or even if they just want to see some pictures....

View more questions Search