Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmcgehee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2011, 05:24 PM
    Highlights job gone wrong direction
    I tried to add golden highlights to my med Golden Brown hair color, I now look like a brown skunk with a orange ( bright orange) roots. How do I tone this mess down?
    :eek:

Check out some similar questions!

Blonde highlights.. Gone wrong, help please! [ 1 Answers ]

Right, I have brown hair, and asked for lighter brown highlights today when I went to the salon. Yet I have ended up with blonde highlights, which do not match my natural color underneath, and it looks extremely streaky.. any ideas on what I can do to either get my natural color back or tone the...

Highlights gone wrong [ 3 Answers ]

I used a garnier at home highlighting kit I choose the right colour for my hair but the highlights have come out blonde when I have dark hair I hate it is there anyway I can get rid of it with out redying? Sarah

Highlights gone wrong [ 2 Answers ]

I went to a local beauty school for highlights. I was a honey colored blonde and wanted my highlights a little darker than my natural hair color. The result was my whole hair bleached and an orangeish tint in some spots. How can I fix it? They gave me no advice on what to do. And I'm limited on...

Am I going in the wrong direction? [ 8 Answers ]

Help, I have been married for 10 years but with him for 10 also, so 20 years, since we were in school and lately I have not been happy for about the last 5 or 6 years. My husband is a drinker and very lazy we have 2 kids and he doesn't help me do anything at all around the house, with the kids,...

Highlights gone wrong [ 2 Answers ]

Well got the do-it-yourself highlights at the store but the highlights came out bad the color is nice and all but they are all over the place they're not aligned at all. How long do I have to wait until I can dye it a different color?I dyed it 10/5.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.