Ask
    Danielharl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2011, 03:14 PM
    Furnace works for while then limit switch trips on purge blower
    Furnace works then limit switch on purge blower trips
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2011, 07:21 PM
    Its hard to say not knowing the make or model of your furance. Stab in the dark---- If you have a 90% furnace, vented with PVC, Check your drain line for restrictions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace: limit switch fault furnace has ignition but blower will not come on? [ 2 Answers ]

Board says it is a limit switch fault Furace goes into pre ignition, fan comes on and sometimes even the main burner ignites, but the blower will not come on... is this the blower motor or could this be a switch somewhere?

Limit switch open... blower failure. What does that mean? [ 2 Answers ]

The light was blinking 11 times and according to the troubleshooting section on the furnace it says that the furnaces limit switch is open and blower failure. How do I fix this problem?

Heil furnace blowers limit switch\ blower won't cutoff [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heil furnace.it runs and heats.but when the heat turns off the blower keeps running.

Blower limit switch [ 2 Answers ]

I have had the thermostat off for a few months, but its starting to get hot here. Today, the blower motor came on by itself. I turned on the thermostat in cooling setting, but my blower motor would not turn on after the thermostat turned on the compressor. It's summer and very hot in my attic....

Adjusted Limit Switch Now Blower won't Turn On [ 1 Answers ]

I turned on the furnace for the first time last week and the blower woudn't turn off. I did some research on this site and upon investigation the limit tab setting was set at 150 and the "on" was all the way up to the limit tab at 150 as well. The "off" was set at 50 and I think that's why the...

View more questions Search