Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    73176 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2011, 06:10 PM
    Hunter celing fan
    I bought a remotefor my hunter celling fan The light won't workoff the remote. My receiver model number is CP-911OR.I havea red wirerthat I do not know where it should tie to.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 16, 2011, 07:48 PM

Have a few quwestions before we find you a fix for this issue. When you bought that remote, did it also come with a receiver? Did you make the remote and the receiver dip switches all match perfectly?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in one... I can get the light to work on the dimmer and or the fan and light on the dimmer but not the fan to work on the fan switch... I don't know where the blue wire coming out of the switch goes ...

Need help wiring hunter celing fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have two separate cables with wiring for ceiling fan. Hunter 5 minute fan? Each have white, black and copper. The fan has white, black and black & white. The fan removed had a wall switch to turn the light off and on. Fan controlled only by the pull chain. Don't know what wires go together.

What remotecontrol number do you use for hunter wilwood celing fan model #22563 [ 0 Answers ]

I bought a hunter celing fan wildwood model#22563 they sold me a hunter remote control #27185 I think it's the wrong one which one do I need

Replacement globe for hunter talon celing fan model 23351? [ 4 Answers ]

The globe that came with the Hunter Talon ceiling fan dropped and broke. I'm having trouble locating a replacement. The Hunter website shows the globe in its pdf parts guide, but the part # is not listed anywhere. Can anyone help? Thanks.

New wiring for 2 lights and celing fan with hunter 3way switch [ 8 Answers ]

I have 3 rooms on one circuit, 20 amp. Lights only. 2 rooms only have light fixture in ceiling and mstr. Bdrm has new ceiling fan with light kit. Ran new romex 12/2 wiring from circuit panel to junction box. From junction box went to each room. Got room1 working by running whitewire (hot) to bottom...

View more questions Search