Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmzcrrazi Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2011, 02:06 PM
    How to make cute cut up shorts?
    I have this old shorts that are just plain and boring so I wanted to cut them up kind of like this http://tinypic.com/r/1679u85/7 annd I was wondering if someone can help me please.. I tried a few videos on some old jeans that I made into shorts but they wouldn't come out the way the video said it would..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 14, 2011, 02:30 PM

You cut them to length and then measure where you want the slash marks and then slash them with a razor blade. My stepdaughter does the same things with jeans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HONDA ACCORD 1992 will cut on and cut off after making loud whistling sounds [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn my car on it makes this loud noise and it cuts right back off but it gets very hot fast

Can you cut into an existing tub to make a walk in shower? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to cut an existing tub to make it a walk in shower?

Can I cut through my fiberglass shower basin to make the hole bigger? [ 26 Answers ]

We recently moved into a house that the basement shower drain pipe is detached from the drain hole by about an inch and also slightly off center. We have gotten several plumbers to look at it and they want to rip up the entire shower to reconnect it. The shower has been like this for at least...

View more questions Search