Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Follly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2011, 12:32 AM
    Is Magic Real
    If magic is real think so, is there any slogans will be said by our mind to do the actions which we required.

Please answer my questions.

Is that possible to hide a person with the help of magic.
    Is that possible to find the person or things with the help of magic.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 14, 2011, 12:55 AM
    No it's all illusion.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 14, 2011, 07:04 AM
    Magic as we know it today, done by magicians, is illusion. It's trickery. However, Aleister Crowley, really brought the spelling "magick" to the forefront to set it aside when referring to non-illusionary magic. There is both. There is real magic. I will not tell you how to get into it. Before you start really looking into it... just think for a second about where this power really comes from.

God never told us the devil doesn't have power to offer humanity.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 14, 2011, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Follly View Post
    if magic is real think so
    Hello F:

No, magic is NOT real.

excon
    nehemiahgarrett Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Dec 18, 2011, 06:04 PM
    Magic is so fake
    AllenRogers Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jan 14, 2012, 12:08 AM
    Yes. BUT I would NOT suggest dabbling with things you know nothing about.Remember, magic is tricky, and it CAN and WILL backfire if not done correctly. Also, with magic be VERY specific. For example, if you wished you could do whatever you wanted, the next day your parents might be dead. Now you can do what u want.. get it? So just be careful.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2012, 08:03 AM
    Hello Allen:

Nope. Not true... Magic is slight of hand... It's NOT mysterious. It's NOT dangerous... It's FOOLING the person who is watching, but MISSES what you did... It's GREAT! Nobody get hurt.

If you want to give advice, give GOOD advice.

excon
    TrilliannShadow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 04:02 PM
    I think real "magick" and "faith" parallel. I don't practice anything beyond affirmative prayer. Some people need to build up their faith/belief in an outcome by creating high energy through rituals. Some people's faith is strong enough to say a prayer or put the request put into the universe and have it met, as Deepak Chopra suggests with his explanations on synchronisity vs. SyncroDestiny

Proof? Greg Braden has an exceptional example with a woman that was healed through the faith of 3 powerful, chanting Chinamen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlYouSBma0c

In this example, the energy increases the more they chant and there is even more power with three of them present. The woman's doubt diminishes in the presence of this ritual adding to the positive energy. It is not seen, but its effects are seen as the tumor shrinks right before your eyes, in the sonogram.

Magick? Faith? Miracles? Doubtless Belief? Aren't we all quibbling over semantics?

I think a great injustice is done when trying to convince someone that these are not real? If slight of hand and illusions are how you make people smile and believe you are magic, that is fine. However it is a shame to claim something so incredible that nothing but the mundane world exists.

I'd like to raise the question of one's idea of Heaven? Some say it is a paradise above the clouds. Others say it is a place where miracles happen all the time. Still, others say Heaven and Hell are here, on earth. There was One who said the "Kingdom of Heaven is at hand." This Great Leader went on to say that in order to see Heaven, "You must become as a little child..." He practiced countless "miracles" and without any ritual other than affirmative prayer. He did this to relieve human kind of immediate suffering, but also to show the bigger picture. In one quote, He refers to Himself as the Son of Man.

The significance of this is quite important. By performing miracles as a man, he was showing that we are capable of the same results, if our belief is there.

The above example were taken from the Bible. I find parallels with teachings from yogis who have had extreme fasting experiences, as well as other practices centered around the occult. It, in my opinion, is ALL a matter of what practice builds your faith.

When disbelief is present, it immediately cuts us off from this powerful energy centered in the confidence of belief.

Let me see if I can explain another way. If you can remember, when you first realized that 2 + 2 = 4... or that 5 + 5 = 10... and that all numbers could be added and subtracted from the other, there was a level of understanding that you could comfortably walk in. By applying elementary methods, you could add, subtract, divide and multiply any given numbers together and confidently get the right result. Perhaps you could do it in your head... perhaps you were proud to be able to write each step out on a sheet of paper... perhaps you were fine with the proven results of a calculator. A child is proud of this level of power.

The same happens when one utters a prayer and the universe responds, or one feels like he/she has been in the presence of the supernatural and could induce that state once again or even casts a spell and the intended results come to pass.

Scientifically, this delves into quantum physics.

Once Buddha became enlightened with Truth, he was calm and at peace. There was no longer any need to prove that enlightenment was possible, just as Jesus didn't need to prove that he could manipulate his world. To onlookers, miracles and magic or magick is behind it all... to the enlightened, this is the confident state of authority over our natural world we should all operate in. It is not a miracle, nor is it magick... it just is. Like a child learning for the first time, you have only to open your (spiritual) eyes to this new reality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is magic real? [ 17 Answers ]

Is magic real? If they are how r they created?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Is magic real [ 2 Answers ]

I think it is

I magic real? [ 2 Answers ]

Like spells shape shifting

Is magic real? If so how? [ 9 Answers ]

Is magic real I don't think it is I think it's a load of bull. How can magic be real there is no such thing magic huhh nop don't think so :o

Is magic real? [ 100 Answers ]

There have been many posts about if magic or spells exist or not so I've made a new post explaining it. Magic is real. It works by raising, directing and releasing energy to obtain a goal. However, there are those who have tried to cast a spell before and it didn't work and they wonder why...

View more questions Search