Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marette1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2011, 08:12 PM
    What are these items
    Hi again,

I'm wondering if anyone out there can tell me the purpose of my two objects

The brass item is approx 8.5cm x 6.5cm, and hinged on one side with a swivel clip on the other

It opens up to reveal two semi-circular hollows one of which has a 5mm high serrated or zig zag band around the curved edge
    Ravioli... tobacco..?

The second item is a sterling silver 'hoe shaped' item approx 8cm in length - the 'T' at the end is
    4cm long and approx 12mm wide

The handle is decorated with the alphabet
    Baby's first cutlery??
    Cheers and keep safe,
    Robert

Check out some similar questions!

Defective items [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please show me how to calculate this: The quality control process at a manufacturing plant requires that each lot of finished units be sampled for defective items. Twenty units from each lot are inspected. If five or more defective units are found, the lot is rejected. If a lot is...

Two items [ 4 Answers ]

Why are most receptacle outlets rated at 1 amp when calculating loads? "Pf" (Power Factor) Why do need to know that when planing the calculated load on some branch circuits?

Lost items [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 items that have just "disappeared" over the last year. The first thing to go was my palm pilot... just grew legs and walked off.. The next thing was a gift from my x husband... a pool cue. Again, one day... just gone. The last thing is very important. My deceased mother's wedding...

Which of the items below does Not appear on the worksheet? [ 1 Answers ]

Which of the items below does Not appear on the worksheet? a. adjusting entries b. the unajusted trial balance c. closing entries d. the dividends account I think it is B

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.