Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arkaya Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Name of 80s Road trip movie
    I can't remember the name of a road trip move from the 80s maybe early 90s.

The story is about a guy taking a brainy girl on a road trip to a college interview in a certain amount of time.

I remember a scene where they are stuck behind a tractor trailer with a sports car riding their bumper. They are all going slow because in front of the trailer is cop so the guy slows down his car so the sports car passes them to get caught by the cop so the trailer can go fast again.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie? Its about a group of friends that go on a road trip [ 1 Answers ]

And are basically hunted by everyone they meet,its could be filmed in 70's or even 80's. I thought it was race or ride with the devil,but after researching it isn't..?

USA Road Trip [ 1 Answers ]

So my friend and I decided we want to take a huge road trip across the USA. But the thing is we don't really want a planned route. We want to just... go. Get lost... see what kind of adventure we can have. We want to see if we can get a few more of our friends to come too so it'll be more fun. I...

Three college kids traveling on a road trip before college and cross into russia [ 1 Answers ]

Three colege kids traveling on a road trip before they return to school cross the russian boarder and end up running from russian boarder patrol. They are wrongly accused of rape and murder of a young girl and are placed in a russian jail

Road Trip Songs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone! The boyfriend and I are going on a road trip and I want to make a mix cd so that we don't have to listen to his music the whole time. What are some songs you all think would be good to put on? Its about a 6 hour trip both ways, so we've got a lot of time to kill. Thanks!

Going on a road trip. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I like mostly rock/alternative, rap/hip-hop, dance and r&b. I really need some songs to down load to fill up a some cds for the way there and back... can y'all help?! Just THROW ideas out there! Anything helps... THANKS!!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.