Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latashabrewingt Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

May 13, 2011, 04:28 PM
    Has anybody tried clear credit and did it work
    Hi, I just started clear credit I had 2 pay 50 dollars 2 start an 40 dollars a mouth.I was wondering have anybody else tried them an did it clear your credit if so how long?

Check out some similar questions!

Does clear essence skin beautyifing milk work? [ 2 Answers ]

I bought it and I really want to see if it works.I am using the pink one in the jar. And if it does how long will it take please answer! It will be apreciated thank you bye :)

Clear my credit of 10 years bad payment history of home by Granddaughter with me as c [ 3 Answers ]

In Florida, I need to find out how I as a co-signer on my granddaughters mortgage can be taken off. 1. I signed in 2000, and she has not kept up with payments until taken to court, and was almost foreclosed on WITHOUT my knowledge if problems. Knowing what she is doing, she has had no contact...

Novation to clear credit card debt [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that if you are behind on your credit card payments and some of them have been turned over to 3rd party, that you can actually send them a check along with a novation agrrement which cancels out the original debt and binds them to terms that you yourself set up. Which in turn can be sent...

How do I make sure Credit Report is really clear? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, First let me say that this website has been extremely helpful to me in the past. I have used the information contained within to successfully defend myself in a previous collection suit that I saved over $7000 in a debt that had past its SOL. Now, it's the same ol' collection...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.