Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vega789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2011, 10:57 AM
    I have a Carrier Infinity gas furnace. The furnace goes on and off many times before
    My carrier infinity gas furnace goes on and off mmany times before it reaches the set temp. It has a two stage blower motor. The unit is only three years old. Board and thermostat have been replaced.More intake ducts added. None of this helps
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2011, 05:03 PM
    If you have the infinity control(Thermostat). It tells you what is going on all the time and what faults you have had from day one of installation of the system. It keeps track of low and high fire times of the furnace. If you have this control and they can not figure it out, they are not looking at the service side of the control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace (58 SXC 080) blower keeps running at times. Replace now or fix? [ 0 Answers ]

We have an 18-year old Carrier Weathermaker 58 SXC 080. Twice the blower has kept running after the temperature has been reached and the flames have gone out. The house temperature goes down as the furnace blower blows cold air through the house. Turning off the thermostat does nothing to stop...

Old carrier gas furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Pilot lite comes on but furnace don't! Could it be the spark box ?

Gas furnace tries to start several times before it actually does [ 0 Answers ]

I have an Armstrong Air Ultra SX 80 gas furnace. It tries to go into its start up sequence and seems to lose power just before the blower kicks on. Sometimes the flames ignite and sometimes they don't before it shuts back down and immediately tries again. Eventually it starts, sometimes after...

Carrier Natural Gas Furnace main gas valve will not open every call for heat [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Carrier Weather Maker 8000 Natural Gas Furnace not functioning properly. We have replaced pressure switch, hot surface ignitor, flame sensor and control board. It will cycle 3 to 4 times and then not come back on. Is it possibly a bad coil on gas valve?:rolleyes:

Defective Carrier Infinity Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Two years ago when building a new home we chose to have a Carrier Infinity heat/ac system installed. It has never worked properly and the company that installed it doesn't seem to be getting much help from Carrier. The Infinity is what Carrier calls True Zone Heating. My system runs away...

View more questions Search