Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stubby87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2011, 09:19 AM
    Rent exp. On i.c statement is 26500 beginning pre rent is 5500 end pre rent is 4000 t
    Rent expense listed in company's income statement is 26500. Beginning prepaid rent is 5500 and ending prepaid rent is 4000. The amount of cash paid for rent expense during the year is.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2011, 05:17 PM

Please read this first.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

If you'll show your work, we can check it or help if you are having problems. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting back pre paid rent [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Florida. I am on a month to monthh lease. When I leased the apt I gave landlord last months rent. I gave 30 days notice to vacate in June, paid the June rent and vacated on 30th of June. Landlord says I'm not entitled to unused last months rent.

Rent with option to buy a pre foreclosed property [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to rent a home that is pre foreclosing with option to buy in Florida? Supposedly the rent is being held in escrow? Is this possible or is it a scam?

Last Month's Rent/Pre-Paid [ 2 Answers ]

If I paid the first and last month's rent years ago, and the current rent is a lot more, did I not "buy" in advance, an extra month's rent at the price when I signed the rental agreement? So I can considered the last month as paid in full without paying the additional to equal the new rent amount?...

Security Deposit & Pre-Paid Rent [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone: I am new to this site & need some advice & thought this would be a great avenue. Here is my dilemma: I had been renting a condo in PA (I live in TX) for almost a year. Since I have not been able to use the unit since March, I was looking to sub-let it. I informed the owner,...

View more questions Search