Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbasizaki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2011, 06:21 AM
    Hi sir/madam. I am zahid zaki uz zaman abbasi, national of pakistan . Curntley living
    Hi sir/madam. I am zahid zaki uz zaman abbasi, national of pakistan . Curntley living in poland for last 20 months because I'm married to a polish women and having a son. I am having a temprory residence card of poland and going to apply for permenent residence card of poland in October 2011 and will get start of January 2012. We would like to go to cyprus and I need visa for it. I applied for visa of cyprus January 2010 but couldn't got because I used to live in cyprus about 6 years and my last 2 years of stay in cyprus was without visa. So I was staying elligel there. I have a applied through embassy to clear my name from stop list about 5 motnhs ag and also in SOLVIT OFFICE but couldn't get clear and all the time they are saying that I have to wait. One of my friend also applied to clear my name through lawer in aprail 2010 but from there I also didn't get any answer. All the time when I call them them they are saying that I have to wait but not saying that how much I have wait for this. So, plese give me any good advice or show me any other way to get clear my name for cyprus stop list fast.
    Thanks s ir/madam
    Name: zahid zaki uz zaman abbasi
    Email address: [email protected]
    Mobile number: 0048721202143
    Address: wapienna 9. 62-800, city kalisz country poland
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 13, 2011, 06:45 AM
    This is a public board, where anyone can see your private contact information. Also no one who volunteers answers here, who can be anyone, is going to contact you outside of the Answers under your questions.

Once you stay past the expiration of a visa, you can't expect anyone to rush to clear your name, sorry. Either hire an expensive lawyer or wait. The economy is bad in most of the world and government employees are being laid off, and that's another reason why you are not top priority.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi sir/madam. I am zahid zaki uz zaman abbasi, national of pakistan . Curntley living [ 0 Answers ]

Hi sir/madam. I am zahid zaki uz zaman abbasi, national of pakistan . Curntley living in poland for last 20 months because I'm married to a polaish women and having a son. I am having a temprory residence card of poland and going to apply for permenent residence card of poland in October 2011 and...

Dear sir/madam,I want to know causes of stikes in organisation,how to address strike [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam, I want to know the causes of strike action in organisaion and how to address this type of issues.

Hello sir/madam [ 9 Answers ]

I want to know that when will I get married? Tell and help us in our tension as me and my parents are seriously worried It will be love marrige or arrange? Dob is 5-10-81 Place allahabad (india) Time was 3:55am(monday)

View more questions Search