Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    compiler Posts: 91, Reputation: -1

May 12, 2011, 07:04 PM
    Is it possible to batch downloading so many attachments?
    The question is regarding to the downloading. Having received almost 200 pictures attached in a hotmail email, is it possible to batch download all the attachments instead of one by one? Thank you.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 12, 2011, 07:11 PM
    Hotmail should offer (as a link somewhere around the file attachments) an option for "download all". It will let you download a ".zip" file. After you download that, you can doubleclick on the .zip file and it will open a folder containing all of the pictures.

Gmail def. does this. And I'm pretty sure hotmail does also.

May 12, 2011, 10:01 PM
    Hi! I double checked the received email. Actually, all the pictures are in the hosting site. I guess all picture was uploaded one by one. So each picture has one link to download. My project is how to batch download and save those pictures from a hosting site instead of click each downloading link. Is it possible? Thank you.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 13, 2011, 11:19 AM
    Comment on compiler's post
    Unfortunately, if the hosting site isn't giving you an option to "dowload all" or "save all as .ZIP", you are out of luck. My company uses a hosting site for client uploads, I have to select ALL files separately unless the client uploads a .ZIP.

May 13, 2011, 08:28 PM
    Thank you for your answer. By the way, do you or anyone know a free hosting site featuring batch downloading, as Sharper11 said download all?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jul 28, 2011, 04:33 AM
    Some open-source photo gallery software allows for the download of full galleries as zip files if configured to do so I believe Coppermine dose this gallery can be added to many hosting accounts I do not know of free hosting that runs this software but I have not dealt with free hosting in a long time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to automate my batch file , passing the username and password in the batch fil [ 5 Answers ]

I need to automate my batch file , passing the username and password in the batch file itself so that, user doesn't have to put in the authentication every time for windows.

Creating batch file [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have created batch file and saved with .bat from notepad. And I wanted to run that file on startup of my computer but I don't want to see that black DOS window while batch file is running on startup. Is there any other keyword or statements that I can put in batch file that will hide...

Batch File In Dos [ 2 Answers ]

How do I make a batch file in dos that will open a program. I need to name the file S The file is acct\prog\solomon\solomon I have this in one PC but forgot how it create the command.

View more questions Search