Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

May 12, 2011, 03:05 PM
    Forbidden imagination, suicidal fish and eggs... I've forgotten the name
    Ages ago my friend showed me this movie that I really liked, but I can't for the life of me remember its name or what the plot line is, I can just remember small bits.

I remember it's very colourful... I think the main character (male) had bright red hair.
    When the main character was a child he was forbidden to use his imagination by his family (can't remember why) one day he drew a picture of them all standing holding hands and being a happy family (or something like that) and when his parents found it they kicked him out because it wasn't true to life at all and he'd used his imagination.
    I hit a blank after that bit.
    I also remember he had a goldfish, I don't think it could talk but it might have, anyway it jumped out of the bowl from an open window and committed suicide.
    The main character had this weird thing about eggs, I can't remember if he loved them or he worked in a factory that processed them or something. I think he falls in love with a woman who is completely sensible (and he's completely insane).

Nothing makes sense but I hope someone will know what I'm talking about. X
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

May 12, 2011, 08:15 PM

Mr. Accident (2000)
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

May 13, 2011, 12:33 AM

Yay! Thank you! X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fish eggs in my drinking water [ 6 Answers ]

This weekend all my house faucets were running very slow. When I took off the aerators they were filled with small round orange yellow looking things about 1mm in size. Some have brown dots in the middle. They look like small fish eggs. We have city water and no plumbing work has been done. Can you...

Are farm fresh eggs more watery than store bought eggs? Is the yolk a pale yellow? [ 2 Answers ]

I buy my eggs from a local farmer. But the white is runnier than the ones I buy at the store and the yolks are pale yellow almost white. Does that mean he's storing them or that he's feeding them something different.

I have a 20 gallon fish tank and my fish are dying [ 6 Answers ]

I got a fish tank and evrything was good and my fish were having fish, and I just added water to the fish tank and just 2 days ago I notes that every time that I check my fish tank there are a lot of fish dead I want to know why?

Ghosts?Or My Imagination? [ 1 Answers ]

Hii =D My Mum Had a Spiritualist at My House a Few Weeks Ago And He told Her My Great Gran Sits at the bottom of her bed every night n my papa is always in the house. He Also told her there is a 70 year old man grounded in my house. Seemingly the man is still alive n lives in an old folks home...

View more questions Search