Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

May 12, 2011, 12:13 PM
    Trying to compile/decode some code in Python: Peccadillo version
    Our new Anti-Virus Suite manufacturer takes part every year in the ausCert Security Convention in Australia and they do a decodeme t-shirt contest...

Now, I am not going to Australia but I would like the shirt (and to increase my knowledge of code) Plus I think it would be fun...

The initial code given is below:
    Attached Images

ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

May 12, 2011, 12:13 PM

The following is what it looks like all cleaned up:

The four letter word from a famous Monty Python sketch is the word SPAM. I have figured that much out so far :)
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to compile an anthology [ 4 Answers ]

I have a growing number of poems I have written. And I feel I can present to the world a pretty good compilation. Can someone help me as to how to go about the process of putting one together?

My First Burmese Python [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first time ever owning a burm. Her name is Pandora she is still an albino burmese python and still a hatching right now. I have owned a Red tailed boa and loved her dearly. My question is this-- For my boa I used sand with a heating pad underneath for bedding and she seemed generally...

Decode code [ 1 Answers ]

I am very happy to know about you. Please I am a Cameroonian and having a cingular phone with the following details. What happen with the phone is that my small brother took it and not knowing the operatings,entered a code that he could no longer remember.It show that he had changed the...

Python [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find programming homeworks for Python?

View more questions Search