Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojoaguilar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 09:24 AM
    Cannot open or delete emails
    2 days ago when I went to read my emails I can't open or delete or go to next page of emails. Everything is just frozen. I get new emails but that's it, I can't read them.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 12, 2011, 12:11 PM

What emails.. from what application? Its an important distinction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My incoming emails go directly to delete I use this as my inbox bizarre [ 13 Answers ]

My incoming live emails go directly to delete I use this as my inbox what can I do to sort this out

How do you delete emails off the new outlook express, [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry I had the wrong title down it should have read outlook express. How to find and delete emails from this site.

How do you delete emails off the new internet explorer site, have tried but unsucc [ 1 Answers ]

The old internet explorer was a dream to work for my wife, then along came a new version only to find out that she does not know how me included how th delete the emails, and when she clicks on mail nothing comes up, although I went to tools in the brower and found a way to get the emails. Is there...

Cannot delete emails in outlook express [ 2 Answers ]

Please help... I cannot delete any emails in outlook express... I have tried system restore too much earlier point than when this all started to no avail.. when clicking on emails in inbox to delete nothing happens... any help would be great.. Thanks Chris

Recover delete emails [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, someone when to my email and delete all my emails, who I can get them back , if it possible. Thanks

View more questions Search