Ask
    ashula Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 09:03 AM
    Education
    Priorities in a person's education
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 12, 2011, 09:12 AM

Courses to take? College to attend? Vocational training? Family obligations? Money? Roommates? Personality type?
    okinawafornow Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

May 12, 2011, 11:04 AM
    Make sure you are going for a degree that you know you will love the job. My first bachelors was in Human Resources.. hated it. Now I have an an Engineer and I love going to work everyday!
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 13, 2011, 12:28 AM
    Money would be the first looking at the way education costs have been rising over the years. The rate at which higher education has been increasing in cost vastly outstrips the rate for everyday items. Then, the course to take and the college to attend etc comes in play.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

Education [ 9 Answers ]

I thought I would make this topic to see some of your thoughts and viewpoints on this. I enjoy reading your opinions about various topics in politics and current events. I have a sister who lives in Phoenix, AZ and she is an elementary school teacher. She has been teaching mostly the first grade...

Education in the US [ 29 Answers ]

Time Magazine (12/8/08, p 36) has a featured article entitled, “Can She Save Our Schools,” about Michelle Rhee, Chancellor of the District of Public School System. I find Time to be a credible source and was shocked by the statistics in the article, all of which pertain only to developed...

Education [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the African city named after an American President

View more questions Search