Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Geez dude, you're just a mean guy who says mean things to people (keyboard courage at its best). Go back and read the original question. Then follow the thread to here.
    Geez dude, waaa. If you can't take it why bother? Ex made Johnny Cash part of the discussion, I responded. Follow the thread.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 12, 2011, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Geez dude, waaa. If you can't take it why bother? Ex made Johnny Cash part of the discussion, I responded. Follow the thread.
    No class.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 10:58 AM

Joe ;suppose this rapper penned a song honoring Mumia and named one of his kids after him.. What would you think of the White House invitation then ?
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    No class.
    You live in a really warped world. Oh that's right, your from Canada.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Joe ;suppose this rapper penned a song honoring Mumia and named one of his kids after him.. What would you think of the White House invitation then ?
    I would think the same thing I think of him today. I have had dinner with Common while I was in Chicago. The man is a man of Peace and speaks his mind regardless of what you may think of him. But then again you don't know anything about Lonnie just what you have read on the internet.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 12, 2011, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    suppose this rapper penned a song honoring Mumia and named one of his kids after him..
    Hello tom:

To the left, art should provoke... To the right, art should affirm. When your guy gets to the White House, you can honor the artist who did Elvis in black light..

excon
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello tom:

To the left, art should provoke... To the right, art should affirm. When your guy gets to the White House, you can honor the artist who did Elvis in black light..
    The dogs playing poker dude, not the velvet Elvis. But you do have one part right, the left loves to provoke... while pretending to inspire.
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

May 12, 2011, 02:53 PM
    And what if it's a black guy carrying a gun at a tea party rally?

MSNBC: ObamaCare Protesters ‘Racist,’ Including Black Gun-Owner

Please tell me that private citizens don't really go to these gatherings carrying guns on their hips and rifles on their shoulders.

Tut
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TUT317 View Post
    Please tell me that private citizens don't really go to these gatherings carrying guns on their hips and rifles on their shoulders.
    Would you rather they be concealed? That's how we carry them in Texas.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 12, 2011, 02:59 PM

Tut
    I'm guessing he's with Security. Note the way he's dressed compared to the slob he's standing in front of.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 03:04 PM

Tut
    You know what they say Tut big gun...
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    you know what they say Tut big gun..........................
    Big gun, big bullet.
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

May 12, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Would you rather they be concealed? That's how we carry them in Texas.

Hi speech.

Ok, I get it now.

I apologize for my ignorance. In retrospect it was a silly question.

Tut
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I'm guessing he's with Security. Note the way he's dressed compared to the slob he's standing in front of.
    Um, no. Read the story on the accompanying link. The nicely dressed man toting a gun is a tea partier. The slob appears to be with the media.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 12, 2011, 03:53 PM
    Um, no. Read the story on the accompanying link. The nicely dressed man toting a gun is a tea partier. The slob appears to be with the media.
    That's what I get for not reading the link. And I so wanted the black guy to be Security. He looks so strong and confident.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 12, 2011, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    Yeah can you provide proof that the black tea partiers are growing?
    Some blacks back Tea Party, despite movement's racist reputation

Black Conservatives Take Lead Role in Tea Party Movement - FoxNews.com
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2011, 06:21 PM

I still say it would've been better for the President to do a Sista Soulja moment. Joe ,he named his daughter after cop killer Assata Shakur . That's all I need to know about him .

In 1973, Assata Shakur executed Trooper Werner Foerster with his own gun after he was already shot .And after she shot him, she kicked him in the head to the point that hours later, after she was picked up, his brain was still part of the remnants on her shoe.

CAUTION
    Joanne Chesimard is wanted for escaping from prison in Clinton, New Jersey, while serving a life sentence for murder. On May 2, 1973, Chesimard, who was part of a revolutionary activist organization known as the Black Liberation Army, and two accomplices were stopped for a motor vehicle violation on the New Jersey Turnpike by two troopers with the New Jersey State Police. At the time, Chesimard was wanted for her involvement in several felonies, including bank robbery. Chesimard and her accomplices opened fire on the troopers, seemingly without provocation. One trooper was wounded and the other was shot and killed execution-style at point-blank range. Chesimard fled the scene, but was subsequently apprehended. One of her accomplices was killed in the shoot-out and the other was also apprehended and remains in jail.

In 1977, Chesimard was found guilty of first degree murder, assault and battery of a police officer, assault with a dangerous weapon, assault with intent to kill, illegal possession of a weapon, and armed robbery. She was sentenced to life in prison.

On November 2, 1979, Chesimard escaped from prison and lived underground before being located in Cuba in 1984. She is thought to currently still be living in Cuba.
    REWARD
    The FBI is offering a reward of up to $1,000,000 for information directly leading to the apprehension of Joanne Chesimard. SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUSIf you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

Field Office: Newark

Poster Classification: Domestic Terrorism
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/dt/joanne-deborah-chesimard

I have also found since yesterday that Common does indeed champion Mumia Abu-Jamal in his "poetry" . Guess he just admires cop killers. Good for him . Shame on the President and the First Lady.
    galveston Posts: 451, Reputation: 60

May 13, 2011, 05:37 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    Funneeeee! What're you smokin today?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How about that Sarah Palin? [ 171 Answers ]

Hello: Love her or hate her, she's a force to be reckoned with. Did you buy her book? I think she could be president in 2012. Palin/Cheney. What a ticket? (Which Cheney do you think I'm talking about?) excon

Faux painting [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the cost per sq. ft. for 3 color faux painting on interior walls. I am in The San Diego, CA. area.

Palin as President [ 21 Answers ]

Some humour for a change: PalinAsPresident.com

Did McCain VP Palin Know? [ 4 Answers ]

I find it hard to believe that McCain VP Palin didn't know about her daughters pregnacny till after she was nominated as VP. Do you think she knew? Is the father being force to get married. Tell me what you think

Faux painting [ 3 Answers ]

I'm painting and faux painting someone's bathroom and her tile is blue with a burgundy border tile at the top. She wants to make the base coat sort of a light burgundy and she wants me to sponge on true dark burgandy. My question is, what other lighter colors would go good instead of these very...

View more questions Search