Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megaboomboom17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 03:55 PM
    A summary of the life cycles of reptiles.
    A summary of the life cycles of reptiles.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 11, 2011, 04:23 PM

ALL of them? There are variations on the theme.

Hmmmm, egg, then hatchling, then... eHow has a terrific description of this.
    jcaron2 Posts: 986, Reputation: 204

May 11, 2011, 06:08 PM
    WG, I guess we all know where you fall in the whole "Which came first, the iguana or the egg?" debate. :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 11, 2011, 06:10 PM

Is this a homework question? If so, it's time to do your work, do your research, and figure out the answer.

There are tons of sites that can help you research this. The library will also have tons of research material.

Once you're done researching, if you want us to look over your work, we're more then happy to do that. But, we won't do the work for you.

Good luck.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 11, 2011, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jcaron2 View Post
    WG, I guess we all know where you fall in the whole "Which came first, the iguana or the egg?" debate. :)
    On the fifth day, God created iguanas. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heater cycles too short and cycles many times before heat actually goes on... [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old Goodman heater model GMS81155CNA that we just replaced the blower motor on, fortunately it was under warranty until April. Now it keeps trying to cycle 2 or 3 times before the burners actually go on, sometimes it will ignite on the first attempt other times it won't. Often we...

Cycles destroying my life! [ 11 Answers ]

I need some help! I go through horrible cycles, I will be doing good pretty happy, then this irritation sets in, I hate everything and everyone, then I blow up and usually end up yelling and screaming at someone or something, then I go into a deep dark depression, then it starts all over again! ...

Snakes/reptiles and pepper/mace spray [ 2 Answers ]

What is the interaction between snakes and pepper spray? Does the spray have the same effect as on humans? Can it be used in a dangerous situation e.g. cornered venomous snake?

Reptiles/ salmonella and baby's true story [ 2 Answers ]

OK this is not a question but this is information, This is a true story and the link is for a video on YouTube, this is the story of a little boy called elijah who was just 5 days old and had been out of the hospital for only 1 day before he got severely ill , this is a heart breaking story but...

Life Cycles [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for life cycle diagrams for a butterfly frog and a germinating seed

View more questions Search