Ask
    kermit1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 11:37 AM
    Mif deficiency judgement calgary
    Mif deficiency judgement calgary
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 11, 2011, 11:42 AM

More than four words would be helpful. Like at least one full sentence.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 11, 2011, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    More than four words would be helpful. Like at least one full sentence.
    Exactly.

And what is a MIF, by-the-way?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MIF Deficiency Judgement [ 3 Answers ]

Deficiency Judgments Name of Department: Canada Mortgage & Housing Corporation The program representatives have asked Revenue Canada to recover this debt from my income tax refund /gst that I am entitle to receive. The undersigned name was National Recoveries Centre Ottawa. Is this another...

MIF Deficiency Judgments [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings! I used to own a property back in I would say 1991-92 which I had rented out. The tenants didn't pay for months, then I received a letter from the bank stating I can save the property from being sold if I paid X amount of dollars by Xdate. At the time it was too late, and couldn't pay...

Calgary info [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I will soon get a Canadian immigrant visa and will be moving to Canada. I need assistance to get service in Calgary. Can anybody help me in this regard & where on the net can I find some useful info? Thanks, Rana M

MIF Deficiency Judgment [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the statute of limitations on a MIF Deficiency Judgment is in Canada, or if it is regulated by province, Aberta? :confused: Thank You

Relocating to Calgary [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I love drawing. I am by profession a textile engineer. I will soon get my immigrant visa to settle in canada and I plan to live in calgary. I have to think and plan of how I will start my new life there and how to earn money as I don't know a single person in calgary. Regarding earning I have...

View more questions Search