Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Javola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 09:31 PM
    Does a British Citizen with a Passport need basic travel allowance to come to Canada
    My fiancé is travelling from Manchester UK to Calgary Canada She has a valid passport does she need a basic travel allowance please.She is flying on KLM
    Jeff80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 09:24 AM
    My friend lives in New York city and is in the uk and changed her flight to pittsburgh and she a uk citizen does dhe need bta to come

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic Travel Allowance [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a basic travel allowance required for someone to return to the US if they are a US citizen

Basic travel allowance? [ 0 Answers ]

Do you need it for a one way ticket from london uk to the us

Basic travel allowance is required for uk citizen before travelling from uk [ 4 Answers ]

Basic travel allowance is required for uk citizen before travelling from uk

UK basic travel allowance [ 2 Answers ]

A 30 year old friend of mine wants to visit me in TX, she has passport and airline ticket and they will not let her on plane without basic travel allowance of $1000 pounds from the UK. She has a roundtrip ticket... she only wants to visit... She will stay with my family while in TX... Is this true?

Polish citizen mother of british citizen can I qualify for british passport [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Polish citizen and have been in Britain for several years. My sons father is British and we live as partners. My son has a British birth certificate. Can I apply for a British passport

View more questions Search