Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vulpusnox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 02:03 PM
    What was the name the Egyptians gave for "the people who came from the stars"?
    I thought it was Akhu (or "The Shining Ones"), and then I thought it may have been Annunaki, but that's not Egyptian I think. And, if possible, do you know what the hieroglyph for that name was?

Check out some similar questions!

Private seller-Gave deposit to hold car and he gave away! [ 3 Answers ]

My son and I went to a private seller to purchase a jeep cherokee. I gave him $220.00 as a deposit to hold the jeep for two weeks for the remainder of the money. He had no problem with this. He signed a paper saying he received the deposit . I came hoome today to find out that he had given it...

Ancient egyptians? [ 8 Answers ]

I need to know that --->Explain what the significance and importance of the gods were to the Egyptian people.

What are 5 reasons egyptians discouraged having female pharoahs [ 1 Answers ]

Please please please answers as fast as you can

I gave buyer healthy pup, she returned I gave mony back minus deposit is this right [ 15 Answers ]

A buyer brought a health puppy from me, after only 24 hours she asked if she could return puppy as it was unwell, I agreed she could return puppy, buyer then asked for money back, I agreed but said the deposit is non refundable, as I provided her with a health pup, and when pup was returned the...

Belief of egyptians [ 4 Answers ]

The egyptians believed in which of the following?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.