Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julie_loc Posts: 52, Reputation: 1
    -

May 10, 2011, 11:19 AM
    Can you edit this ?
    What I just read reminds me of the time when I saw my mother packing up all my belongings in suit cases. I did not know what was going on. I thought that I was being sent away because I was being naughty, or swore at my parents when I was angry, but I was wrong .When I asked my father what was going on, he told me. He told me that we were moving to a new home in Sunway Square because of his change in his job.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 10, 2011, 11:23 AM
    Julie, you where suspended from this site for spam post these same pieces of homework.
    If you continue in the same vein then I will remove you PERMANENTLY.

>CLOSED<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you edit? [ 1 Answers ]

Back in the summer, took a chance and went on a vacation with my parents to Jamaica. It turned out great and it was worth it. It was the best trip we ever went to. We went to an island of palm trees.

How do I edit a mpeg-4 on my PC [ 1 Answers ]

I have a film taken by a friend and transferred to a cd -r and I want to edit out some of the filming is this possible

Would appreciate some guidance... How do I edit [ 4 Answers ]

Please would a kind soul show me the procedure for editing and displaying my... Contact Information. I'm a new member, and "I'm learning the ropes" if you get my drift! Ronnrw. Thanks! In anticipation of an early response.

View more questions Search