Ask
    alambus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 10:34 AM
    All dash board light on Honda Accord stays on while driving
    All dash board light on Honda Accord stays on while driving
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 10, 2011, 11:04 AM

If warning lights (e.g., battery, oil, ABS, SRS, or others) start appearing, in concert with one another on the dash, immediately suspect the alternator:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1973613

Installing a new alternator should solve the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Infiniti G35 dash board light/radion light goes on/off sporadically [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, The dash board display light and radio display light goes on and off randomly when I am driving around. I checked the fuse box inside the car by the side of the break pedal but all the fuses are okay. Could anyone help? Thank you.

98 honda accord dash lights flash on while driving [ 2 Answers ]

On my 98 Honda Accord 6 cyc. all dashboard lights will flash on for a second or two while driving and then go out. It happens intermittently. Car and all accessories work fine. Alternator was replaced recently. I need to make a 400 mile trip on Monday. Is it safe to drive?

Honda Accord 2000 - new radio causing dash light probs [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new stereo (the VRCD400SDU) in my 2000 Honda Accord. Everything works fine with the stereo, but now whenever I turn my headlights on, all the dash lights go out - and vice versa: headlights off, dash lights on. Rather than find a harness to hook up the new radio with the...

View more questions Search