Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odaniel Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 08:54 AM
    When the parent company sells a portion of its investment in a subsidiary, the workpa
    When the parent company sells a portion of its investment in a subsidiary, the workpaper entry to adjust for the current year's income sold to noncontrolling stockholders includes a ?
    Debit to Subsidiary Income Sold.
    Debit to Equity in Subsidiary Income.
    Credit to Equity in Subsidiary Income.
    Credit to Subsidiary Income Sold.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2011, 09:29 AM

Please read this first.

Announcement:

You can find your answer in FASB Stmt 160. If you want to come back and answer this with your reasoning, we can make sure you understand. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where does stock investment in subsidiary company should come in balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Where does stock investment in subsidiary company located in balance sheet

Stock investment in subsidiary company balance sheet [ 1 Answers ]

Under which section in the balance sheet should I report stock investment in subsidiary company?

Parent & subsidiary questions [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I have a question I hope you guys can answer. So the story is a parent company and its subsidiary have the conditions stated below... and I have to prepare the working paper elimination entries. 1 Acquired interest: 100% Amount paid: 1,450,000 Subsidiary capital balances-

Elixir Industry, parent or subsidiary [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if Elixir Industry, with addresses in Las Vegas, NV (for tax purposes I'm guessing) and Orange, CA, manufacturers of EZorb, is the parent company or a subsidiary. Their web site is devoid of any information about company officers, contact phone numbers for the various...

View more questions Search