Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 10:24 PM
    A movie about underground people
    There was a movie I saw a real long time ago. It was with these underground people. Some of them were mutants. There was this one character that was just an arm with an eel like tail attached to it. One character was a doctor like figure who helped people. I think the title was like "idle tides" or something.
    nebuk Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 09:12 AM
    Maybe - Nightbreed
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightbreed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon about vikings vs some underground people? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember vikings or something like a viking vs these people or creatures from underground and they fight them or have a competition about them. I remember it from the late 80 maybe early 90's any help be appreciated!

Animated film about people living underground [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I remember I saw this movie in 90s, it was about people who lived underground I think they were green, and boy and girl tried to get out from under the earth, during their journey they found subway, rat-people? And finally when they were outside they had to fight with giant snake. Does anyone...

Horror movie about the underground. [ 1 Answers ]

This women is on the underground but falls asleep. When she wakes up no one is about. She tries getting help from the security person but he won't come down. There's this weird monster thing which tries to get her but she runs away and meets a hobo who lives in the underground. Can't really...

View more questions Search