Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jobenfern Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 11:38 PM
    Kung Fu Kangaroos
    It's an 80's or 90's movie.

It about a boy who falls into some type of whirlpool and he gets washed up into this fantasy land. The setting is in a forest and he meets these kangaroos that know kung fu. Each kangaroo has special abilities that fall under the elements of water, fire, earth and metal. One kangaroo is a mute, another is a female and I forget the others. The kangaroos and the boy join together to stop this evil emperor from destroying their land or something.
    musicgirl_28 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Warriors of Virtue
    Vatos80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 09:14 PM
    1997 Warriors of Virtue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for this same movie!! Any help? JustcuriousFeb 8, 2006, 05:08 AM I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge...

Trying to find 70's kung fu movie. [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge his master but must combine Crane style to 'fill in the gaps'. One of the training...

View more questions Search