Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crystal1997 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 12:13 PM
    How do I get rid of wash in wash out hair dye ?
    It says on the box 24 washes I've washed it more than this but no change!

Check out some similar questions!

Why does hair dye wash out so fast? [ 15 Answers ]

I recently dyed my hair over a week ago, and normally I take a shower every other day. However, I noticed every time I am in the shower, my dye washes out like crazy. And I do use the colour amplifying conditioner as well, and it is said to help lock in the colour, but the colour is washing out! :(...

Wash-Out Black Hair Dye [ 3 Answers ]

A couple of days ago I dyed my hair black. Luckily, I used one of the wash-out ones that will last about 28 washes. However, I really don't like the way it looks. I've washed my hair about 10 tens already and it is faded but still black. I wanted to know if there was a way that I could get the...

How do I wash out a 'wash in wash out' hair dye from my hair? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there.I was wondering if anyone can help me please. I have been using a 'wash in wash out' hair dye in mahogony on my light brown hair,you know,the type that lasts 3 washes,does anyone know how to remove it quick? The problem is I've been using the dye every time I wash my hair for about 5...

Why does my permanent hair dye always wash out [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I dye my hair, with permanent dye, it washes out in 5 washes. What can I do to keep the dye in?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.