Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BT222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 09:16 AM
    What is this PVC pipe in front of my house?
    I have a pvc pipe that says spears usa on the cap. It comes about 4inches out of the ground and is directly in front of my house right up next to the foundation. Nobody can tell me what it is? Brand new construction home built in 2010. It goes into the basement and looks like its connected to either the sewer drain or sub pump?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 9, 2011, 10:30 AM

Main drains have clean out caps usually 18" inside foundation or outside, looks like you found yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to install outside brass faucet on house water supply pipe which is PVC. [ 3 Answers ]

First attempt, I over tightened and within week PVC connector cracked and leaked. Second attempt, I merely hand tightened with additional teflon tape but faucet rotates when yard hose is attached causing slight drip with more potential leakage. Any suggestions as to how to successfully accomplish...

How do join half inch PVC Pipe to 1 1/2 PVC [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing a 1 1/2" tub drain with a 2" shower drain. The existing 1 1/2 PVC Tub Drain leads into 2 " on the main sewer line. Is three a way to remove the 1 2/2 line (maybe ream out the 1 1/2 pipe thats fitted into the 2 "??

Could blowimg rain cause leaking pvc pipe on top of house [ 2 Answers ]

When there is a really hard, blowing rain we have leaking in several places inside the house. It seems to be running the rafters (according to my neighbor) and there is pvc pipes in the attic where you can see outside (around the pipe) this is only the second time this has happened in six years....

Does older PVC pipe fit with newer PVC pipe [ 6 Answers ]

I need to replace the piping underneath my sink and the union I bought does not thread up with the old existing part. If I use a new 1 1/2" coupling, will it fit snuggly with the old existing 1 1/2" pipe or have the sizes changed over the years. I will have to cut the pipe and install a coupling...

Replace sch 40 pvc to cast iron saddle 4 in pvc pipe broke [ 4 Answers ]

Replace sch 40 pvc into cast iron saddle with lead pvc pipe broke off even with lead packing what is the easiest way to remove pvc and lead to replace it

View more questions Search