Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onang Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 07:21 AM
    What are the ways and tips to remove leg scars?
    What are the ways and tips to old remove leg scars?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 9, 2011, 08:48 AM

How old and what type of scars?

Pits, rope scars, fine line, stretch marks?
    onang Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 12:37 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Old scars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much to removed all my scars from my leg [ 2 Answers ]

Owki dok! Since I was a kid I wanted to wear shorts but I couldn't.. because of my scars really its awful.. im 43 there's any chance to fulfill my dream to wear shirt or shorts thank you very much§

How do I get rid of leg scars? Me. [ 19 Answers ]

I have a lot of leg scars caused by mosquito bites. And I can't even wear my skirt for school 'cause I'm too conscious. Please selp me. I'm really desperate and I can't even look at my legs... :( :( :(

Get rid of old leg scars [ 1 Answers ]

I have lots of scars on both legs, I have it since I was 10yrs. Old.. now I experience such inferiority cause of that scars. I am now asking for somebody's help on how I will get rid of my scars,aside from a laser treatment because it is expensive.

Any other ways of helping scars besides scar crème? [ 1 Answers ]

I am just covered in scars... I had an accident a while ago, dragged across the street by my dog so now I have two large patches of scared skin.. I also have a long cut on my arm I am taking ANY advice on how to help these go away of fade without surgical treatments... please help:D :)

Ugly leg scars [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm female with dark brown skin, when I was 12 I broke my leg and the doctors had put a steel pin through it, about 5cms down from my knee (in one side and out the other) so I have 2 little scars on my right leg, which are about 2cms each I have never worn a skirt or shorts I can't even go to...

View more questions Search