Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phodawbar Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 12:16 AM
    Angry birds rio updates
    Ok I am so so confused. They are saying angry birds rio jungle attack is available this week as well as the beach volly for the may slot.. which one is it or is there another actual game coming out?

Also I wish someone could enlighten me on why the updates/chapters are spread out so far apart. Personally I never back up my smartphones and I don't think I've ever had one longer than a yr so what is their tacktic with an update in November. Why can't you get the game and then they just update secret levels through out the games life time.

Any upcoming known updates for the other angry bird games?or are they done with those... I hope not cause I will sure miss those little piggys!

May 9, 2011, 12:24 AM
    Sorry meant to put this under games topic so reposted and now can't find out how to delete this post
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 9, 2011, 12:34 AM
    The whole point of advertising the AB Rio updates is to ensure people come back for them and raise the tension.
    Classic advertising technique there ;)

Look at AB Seasons, this is always having updates, but they aren't advertised in the same way.

Word of mouth is good, but perceived apprehension is better.

Ps I moved this to games for you.

What handset you playing on?
    Both the wife and I are running Desires, HD for me ;)

May 9, 2011, 12:36 AM
    Thanks a bunch! I'm on the htc evo shift... and gosh AB is addictive!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kia Rio LX [ 3 Answers ]

I'm thinking about buying this car and I'm wondering about your opinions. I know that years ago it wasn't that great, but since Hyundai bought Kia I heard it is is good. This is a 2010 with 9000 miles and still has 3 years left on the manufacturers warranty. Does anybody know anything?:D

RIO Lawn Mowers? [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone have info on rio lawn mowers please contact me at [email protected] scott.

Let's all hear it for Rio [ 17 Answers ]

Don't you just love it when the underdog wins, and wins spectacularly. Rio has won the right to stage the 2016 games and for once the oratory of Chicago's Obama didn't win the day, in fact, it may have actually been a negative, or at least the snub that he didn't stick around to hear the result...

Rio mp3 player [ 1 Answers ]

I own a rio mp3 player and it won't let me download songs on it. Why

View more questions Search