Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onang Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 07:06 AM
    Comment on amicon's post
    I see.. thank you so much amicon. This is really helpful.
    dwidrick Posts: 116, Reputation: 30

May 9, 2011, 07:35 AM
    There are many variable for why this happens and I am not going to pretend that I know a lot of them haha. But coming from experience I know that with some women it takes a while for them to let down their wall they have up for a man to finally see what they are truly like. This is not necessarily a fault of either side but this wall tends to coincide with their full personality and once it comes down then the women is usually in live by that point.

To put it plainly, it takes time so see all of what the other half is all about... sometimes it just takes until one side is fully invested before things, good or bad, are realized.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 9, 2011, 08:21 AM

Good luck onang,look after yourself.
    ><
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

May 9, 2011, 08:53 AM
    They will make girls fall in love with them and after that they will just break them?
    I have heard guys say this very statement about girls too.

That's a very big question... you never know exactly what anyone is thinking, anytime.

In general though, you should never just give your heart away... people must earn it!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 9, 2011, 10:27 AM

They will make girls fall in love with them and after that they will just break them?
    Its never them making you do anything, its always you who are responsible for yourself, and what you do.

Love is a big risk we take to get a very rich reward. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. The important thing to know, is what to do when it doesn't work like we want it too.

That's why you give yourself time to heal properly, and then you can decide what you want to do about it. That's why you also give yourself the time to know if the risk of giving your heart to a stranger is worth it, or not, or if they deserve it.

Most times its us who fall quick and hard, and get carried away by feelings, before we have all the facts. Getting facts takes time also.

Its all about TIME, and how you use that time that counts. You can't hurry love, and you can't hurry a proper healing.

Leave this guy, and his whole family alone, and heal properly, because they are all being nice, and civil to you, so don't get false hope from this.

May 11, 2011, 12:25 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Thank you talaniman.. yes, you're correct only time can tell. Right now, I'm shifting my focus to my family and friends. I'm happy to myself because I'm brave enough to surpass this challenge of mine. I Admit, before I was having a hard time coping with it because he was my first boyfriend. And, I'm the type of woman who is serious when it comes to relationship. Before I enter any kind of relationship I always see to it that I'm ready and sure about it. I just don't like to hurt other people's feelings but in the long run I ended up being hurt by the person I love the most?

May 11, 2011, 12:33 AM
    Do I need to reply or say thank you if my ex greets me on my birthday?
    Do I need to reply or say thank you if my ex greets me on my birthday?
    I'm on NC with my ex now, but sometimes when he texts I have the urge to reply to him. My birthday is coming so what should I do if he greets me? I just want to be prepared. I'm serious to the NC rule because I still have feelings for him. I want to move forward already so what should I do? Your response will be appreciated.Thank you:)
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

May 11, 2011, 04:59 AM
    If you are really serious about NC then why can you receive texts from him?
    But, to answer your question, No, you don't have to reply to him... you're on NC.
    Delete his number from your phone and eliminate any other ways he can contact you.
    Best of luck to you!

May 11, 2011, 05:07 AM
    Comment on ironhide262's post
    Thanks ironhide. I already deleted all his contacts, his number on my phone and I already blocked him in my Facebook account. I was just asking about that because he has my number. Anyway, thank you. I'm still serious in NC rule.
    thadevilsadvocate Posts: 122, Reputation: 62

May 11, 2011, 08:33 AM
    Agree with ironhide... he is no longer your boyfriend, therefore you have every right to do as you choose. You are your own person and have NO obligations to him.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 11, 2011, 09:40 AM

NC=no contact-delete his messages without reading them if you can't block his number.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2011, 09:44 AM
    You need to keep up with the NC and not be reading his messages. Just erase them. Better yet, change your number and stop contact with him altogether. Also, you never HAVE to do anything...

Good luck,
    Javi
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2011, 10:09 AM

If you are on NO CONTACT, you don't read any texts he sends, don't listen to voice mails and don't open emails.

So there will be nothing to respond to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are all the ways you can make yourself yawn? [ 2 Answers ]

I tend to get a lot of energy back when I yawn, I noticed that doing a certain yoga position (Laying on my back with my knees to my left or right and my arms stretching outwards) causes me to yawn and I love it! Can you please give me a list of all the possible things I can do to make myself...

Ways on make me want to make love more [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old, married, and has three beautiful girls. I've had six surgeries and my sexual arousal has change completely and I know it's effecting my husband. He say he understand, but deep inside, I know it's bothering him because the times we can't make love he will masturbate and that makes...

How many ways to make money online [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know how many ways there are to make money online (just doing some research for an article), thanks.

What ways do you think you can make a contribution to our [ 1 Answers ]

In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our Organization?

What are some ways you make money from home? [ 6 Answers ]

I started my own homebased business a year and a half ago and I've had really great success with it. I would love to hear how others are SUCCESSFULLY making money in a home-based business. Thanks and have a great day!!

View more questions Search