Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SIMBRIAL Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2011, 08:40 PM
    Placing a bike in a common area bike room
    Hello,
    I would like to know if it is legal to place my own bike in the bike common area of the condo where I live.

The common area has its own bike racks, but as I own a very expensive bike I would prefer to have it out of the way, as my previous one has been already damaged. The bike rack would be a simple portable pole to be installed in a corner of the wall of the bike common area. Do I need permission from the board or I could simply place it?
    Please advise.
    Many thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 9, 2011, 07:11 AM

Sorry but you do not own the land and can not install anything without written permission from the HOA. I doubt if they would consider this since it is not in the common interest of the other property owners.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What size bike [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a new rider, I'm 5'5'' weigh about 125 lbs and am a woman. What size bike should I be riding? Is a 125 (4 stroke) too small for my size? It feels more comfortable and easy to handle than a 230 or 250.

First bike [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking to buy my first bike. I want something like a bullet bike. What would a good model or CC size be. Would something like a ZZ R250 be good.

Bike Riding [ 1 Answers ]

This past weekend I purchased a mountain bike. I want to start bike riding to loose weight and tone up my body between now and July. In addition to bike riding, I also work out at the health club 4 days a week cross training with cardio and weight training. Will this help me to loose weight? If...

Street bike [ 1 Answers ]

I am selling my cruiser and am planning on buying a street bike (bullet). I would like to know what are some adventages of doing this and what are some disadvantages. Also to whoever knows about these motorcycles, what would be a good inexpensive one that would fit me. I mean I am kind of short and...

View more questions Search