Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Damo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2004, 12:44 AM
    From perth to melbourne and back
    To the help desk

Hi my name is Damien and I have been looking for the cost of a train ride from perth to melbourne and back I am plaining on a trip there towards the end of this yer and want to know if it would be more cost affective by train then car if you could give me some priceing information I would greatly help me

From Damien :D

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Help! I want him back! [ 4 Answers ]

Well I dated this wonderful guy for two years (I'm 19). We were wonderful together, like best friends and all. The last month though we got on eachothers nerve and I broke it off almost two weeks ago, but he didn't want to so he told me to think about it and I did. One day later I went to see him...

How To Get Him Back [ 9 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with this guy for a year and a month, and he decided he needs a break. He still loves me he just doesn't know if he wants to be single, and he doesn't want to have a doubt in his mind that he wants to be with me. The thing is, he's expecting me to wait for a couple of...

The best pay back [ 8 Answers ]

The best way to get back at an ex for dumping you is to keep your dignity. When they break the news to you, remain calm and never create a scene. Walk away with your head high. Usually when they dump you, the last thing they remember is the scene you created (crying, begging, violence stalking,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.