Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jailene Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2011, 10:07 AM
    Guy question
    OK so I have a friend who's in the same grade as me well she used to date this boyy who is a good friend to me but my best friends jay likes him after my other friend broke up is it wrong for my other friend to get back together with him because she knew our friend liked him?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 8, 2011, 11:02 AM

How old are you?

What your friends do is really none of your business BUT that having been said my friends and I had an agreement that we would never date each other's ex's.

And we never did.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2011, 01:54 PM
    I think you have the freedom to date whoever the hell you please, just keep in mind that it might cost you that friend.

Good Luck,
    Javi
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 26, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Comment on mmresd's post
    Break the Guy Code and there are consequences :D you do not date a friend ex, that's the unwritten rule, but you can choose to not obey it if you like. :)
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

May 26, 2011, 09:41 AM

The sentence 'structure' has me all confused?

Is this right?: Your friend dated a guy and they broke up, now another friend of your likes the same guy but the girl who originally dumped him wants to get back together?

You are asking if the girl wanting to get back together with him has the right considering another friend likes him now?

Heck, reading my own version confuses me!!

I say YES! It's okay. I also agree with NO WAY, MAN! 'cause I've no clue what is going on.

Do nothing until this is sorted out.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 26, 2011, 09:55 AM
    Comment on mmresd's post
    Wait a sec, is this a guy code, or girl code question :/
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 26, 2011, 09:59 AM

I think it's a girl code question.

The question appears to be a moral one/do you do "that" to a friend as opposed to who has freedom to do what?

What did I just say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Gay guy in love with straight married guy [ 4 Answers ]

So he's married and I'm in a relationship with a great guy. Both of us met at work and although we both love our partners, neither of us seem particularly satisfied in our relationships. We started hanging out and before I knew it, we were bonding very quickly. It is obvious to anyone who see us...

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

Gay/Bi/Bicurious guy attracted to a Straight Guy [ 8 Answers ]

I'm not the best at this, but I'll give it a good shot! I'm a guy (may explain why I'm not good at this!), 19 years old and live in New Zealand. August 2008 - Offered a brilliant job, was so surprised I'm one of the youngest in the country to ever have the position!! Obviously said yes,...

View more questions Search